Posted by Cindy Bracker, Communications Director
• Book your flight with NCECA’s Southwest Airlines discount code and save up to 15% on your air fare
• Try the Train! Amtrak’s Northeast Regional originates in Norfolk, VA, travels through Providence and terminates in Boston. A ticket from Norfolk is about $80, and that’s already cheaper than 5 nights of parking!
• Book your rental car through the NCECA link to Enterprise/National for a discount
• Share a hotel room! Check our Facebook Event page for the latest information. Not on facebook? Post a comment on this blog and we’ll help you out.
• Join a bus tour to see all the galleries. Hop on/Hop off shuttles to nearby areas are only $20. Timed tours to further locations start at $55. Be sure to book in advance! Rates go up onsite!
• Go Grocery Shopping! Bring your own breakfast – granola bars, apples, and other snacks travel fine in your suitcase, or you can usually find a grocery store or convenience store close to the convention center. It’ll save you quite a bit, just on the absence of your breakfast bill! (there’s also a nearby liquor store, if you prefer to skip the high drink prices in the hotel bar)
Got some great tips of your own you want to share? Post ’em here!