Posted by Cindy Bracker, Communications Director
This playlist was created through a juried list of submitted videos. The guidelines below explain what was considered in the selection process.
Guidelines for submission:
1. Anyone can submit videos for inclusion on the NCECA YouTube channel playlists.
2. Videos must follow YouTube rules and guidelines
3. Videos must contain educational content to be considered.
4. Videos that have advertisement or promotion of a product or service as a primary purpose will not be selected. While videos may feature a particular product or service, they must primarily be educational in nature. Example: a video about how to enter a firing schedule into a kiln that is produced by a kiln manufacturer is acceptable.
5. It is the sole discretion of NCECA to determine what content is acceptable.
6. Videos must contain a high level of production quality in both video resolution and sound quality.
7. Videos can be from all genres including but not limited to: demonstrations, how-to execute a process/technique, brief documentaries or topical lectures, overviews of gallery exhibitions, gallery talks, artist talks, and classroom lesson plans.
8. NCECA will not upload any videos, your videos must already be on YouTube.
9. You must have ownership of the video and permission from anyone appearing in it.
We look forward to seeing your submissions to our next playlist!